Thursday, March 11, 2021

CLOSED? Well sort of but maybe not or we will see...

 Biome4Kids and all the VIBE grids are, at least temporarily, closed. I am moving some of them to the Kitely grid. The others may move there or they may move to a separate server. For now there will be a security change. Here's how that goes:

I will no longer be maintaining security to the same extent as before. I may lock down some of the areas so only people who are allowed can enter - similar to 

Anyone 16 or over can make an account for free. Under 16 they must be able to demonstrate they are supervised by an adult (parent or teacher).

As always, supervision is up to the teacher, the school and the parents. 

There is an option for me to purchase an organization from Kitely. That would provide much more security and our own domain name. But it would cost a minimum of $250 a month and I would have to charge people. So I'm not going to do that unless I have enough schools committed to working with me and paying $20 to $40 a month each. 

😢😢😢😢



No comments:

Post a Comment